Cost of living in Quevedo, Ecuador vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.309 CAD / USD
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quevedo (Ecuador) is 28% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,200 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$4,488 ($3,428) in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨220 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)