Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00174 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,200 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$5,231 (CH$3,013,358) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Veliko Tarnovo costs 64 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Vidin costs 10 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Zabrze costs 150 zł (about 3 hours ago)