Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00169 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,100 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$5,015 (CH$2,965,786) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,523 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.13 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hyderabad, India costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)