Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00171 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 36% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,500 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$4,186 (CH$2,442,688) in Puerto Montt.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 4,500 KZT (about 2 hours ago)