Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 623 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24317 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,700 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$3,339 (R$ 13,729) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,766 (about 6 hours ago)