Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19027 CAD / TTD
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 6% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,300 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$5,901 (31,014 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,022 (36 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)