Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.548 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is about the same as in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$5,752 (€3,716) in Perugia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,587 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,065 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 3 hours ago)