Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 602 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16615 CAD / GTQ
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 37% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,500 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$4,109 (Q24,729) in Guatemala City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $550 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $65 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 90,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)