Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,162 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06447 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,700 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$3,737 (Mex$ 57,955) in Mexico City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.89 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)