Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.565 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 43% more expensive than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$9,292 (€5,936) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,500 in Kingston.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £23,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Murcia costs €140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bauru costs R$ 4.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,023 (about 2 hours ago)