Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00037 CAD / COP
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,600 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$2,813 (COL$7,667,664) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampico costs Mex$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (about 3 hours ago)