Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00215 CAD / CRC
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 39% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$3,581 (₡ 1,666,150) in Limón.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kraków costs 4.42 zł (about 3 hours ago)