Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,118 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.36032 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 39% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,500 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$3,338 (S/. 9,265) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)