Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31934 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$3,906 (RM12,231) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,766 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 6 hours ago)