Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00012 CAD / UZS
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 51% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,600 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$3,235 (25,938,789 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Agartala costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Dhaka costs Taka 374 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨22 (about 2 hours ago)