Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Kingston, Canada
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$2,842 (﷼ 92,051,905) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 2 hours ago)