Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00237 CAD / XAF
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 49% more expensive than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,491 (3,582,691 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,700 in Kingston.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)