Cost of living in Kampong Cham, Cambodia vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00032 CAD / KHR
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Cham (Cambodia) is 40% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$3,602 (11,209,241 Riels) in Kampong Cham.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Lisbon costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)