Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan, Pakistan vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00807 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan (Pakistan) is 64% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,700 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$2,078 (₨257,661) in Hyderabad, Pakistan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,022 (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)