Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.298 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 6% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,200 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$5,858 (4,511 CUC) in Holguín.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,009 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belgrade costs 30,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 23 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Minsk costs 80 BYN (about 3 hours ago)