Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19952 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 28% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,100 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$4,387 (21,988元) in Hangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 45,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr14,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (about 4 hours ago)