Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19758 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 21% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,300 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$4,972 (25,162元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Neuquén costs ARS $99,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)