Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.555 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,766 (€5,638) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,600 in Kingston.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,766 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 6 hours ago)