Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06447 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$3,059 (Mex$ 47,443) in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)