Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00169 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 43% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,600 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$3,191 (CH$1,892,255) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zaragoza costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Berlin costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Río Cuarto costs ARS $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)