Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19952 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 35% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,300 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$4,098 (20,540元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php40,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)