Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00036 CAD / COP
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,300 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$3,138 (COL$8,686,937) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 1,061 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 3 hours ago)