Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00169 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,300 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$4,880 (CH$2,886,074) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ploieşti costs 3.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Richards Bay costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)