Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.740 CAD / GBP
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,002 (£4,600) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,500 in Kingston.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)