Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.629 CAD / BBD
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 12% more expensive than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,047 (9,612 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,400 in Kingston.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (about 3 hours ago)