Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.644 CAD / BBD
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 15% more expensive than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,464 (11,593 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,500 in Kingston.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 4 hours ago)