Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 483 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.274 CAD / USD
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,001 ($6,282) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,400 in Kingston.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Brest costs €2.31 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 275TL (26 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Cartagena costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Orlando, Florida costs $22,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)