Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.298 CAD / USD
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is about the same as in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,600 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$5,461 ($4,207) in Boise, Idaho.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ludhiana costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)