Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 633 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.548 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,105 (€4,590) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,200 in Kingston.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Neuquén costs ARS $99,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,300 (about 2 hours ago)