Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24061 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$3,144 (R$ 13,067) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 350,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 650 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in São Paulo costs R$ 21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)