Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19591 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 17% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$4,921 (25,118元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)