Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 541 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00036 CAD / COP
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,700 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$2,850 (COL$7,905,832) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.15 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨180 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lubbock, Texas costs $299 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 3 hours ago)