Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Kingston, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00108 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Kingston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 29% cheaper than in Kingston (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,700 in Kingston you would need to make just about C$4,072 (3,763,830 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rotterdam costs €16 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php115 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nogales costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 18,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $858 (about 2 hours ago)