Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Kiev, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,418 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.383 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Kiev? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 173% more expensive than in Kiev (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 160,871₴ (21,789 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000₴ in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)