Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Kiev, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,588 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.213 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Kiev? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 168% more expensive than in Kiev (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 171,712₴ (23,804 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000₴ in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Culiacán costs Mex$ 70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €345 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)