Cost of living in Sheffield, United Kingdom vs Khartoum, Sudan
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 59.277 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Khartoum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sheffield (United Kingdom) is 94% more expensive than in Khartoum (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 116,634 Pound (£1,968) in Sheffield to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 Pound in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cancún costs Mex$ 1,508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22 (about 2 hours ago)