Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia vs Khartoum, Sudan
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.704 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Khartoum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is about the same as in Khartoum (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 Pound in Khartoum you would need to make just about 58,484 Pound (руб 83,107) in Rostov-on-Don.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in La Plata costs ARS $650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,490 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,982 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 35,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)