Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia vs Khartoum, Sudan
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.706 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Khartoum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is about the same as in Khartoum (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 60,000 Pound in Khartoum you would need to make just about 58,304 Pound (руб 82,538) in Orenburg.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adana costs 3,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Diyarbakır costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 3 hours ago)