Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States vs Khartoum, Sudan
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 463 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 45.099 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Khartoum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 115% more expensive than in Khartoum (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 114,104 Pound ($2,530) in Omaha, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Pound in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Reading, Berkshire costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Castellón de la Plana costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)