Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal vs Khartoum, Sudan
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 49.845 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Khartoum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 89% more expensive than in Khartoum (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 107,729 Pound (€2,161) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Pound in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €53 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $77 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)