Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany vs Khartoum, Sudan
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 50.373 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Khartoum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 94% more expensive than in Khartoum (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 102,933 Pound (€2,043) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Pound in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $78,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)