Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Khartoum, Sudan
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 631 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 148.585 SDG / KWD *
Do you live in Khartoum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 133% more expensive than in Khartoum (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 123,604 Pound (Dinar 832) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Pound in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 380 (32 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Mobile, Alabama costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €5.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Glasgow costs £1,017 (about 4 hours ago)