Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Khartoum, Sudan
WARNING! Khartoum and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoumor theparallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 608%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.331 SDG / SSP *
Do you live in Khartoum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 536% more expensive than in Khartoum (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 604,059 Pound (259,190 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 95,000 Pound in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minsk costs 90 BYN (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 825 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moncton costs C$67 (about 2 hours ago)