Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Khartoum, Sudan
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,595 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.532 SDG / BDT *
Do you live in Khartoum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 32% more expensive than in Khartoum (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 67,147 Pound (Taka 126,269) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 Pound in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.36 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 5 hours ago)