Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea vs Khartoum, Sudan
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03877 SDG / KRW *
Do you live in Khartoum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 95% more expensive than in Khartoum (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 109,240 Pound (₩2,817,937) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Pound in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 120,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New York City costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)