Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Khartoum, Sudan
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,039 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.671 SDG / DKK *
Do you live in Khartoum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 200% more expensive than in Khartoum (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 155,805 Pound (kr23,356) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Pound in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jamshedpur costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €53 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $77 (about 5 hours ago)